This is a missionary association taking the truths of biblical foundations to the Church, both domestic and foreign, and to the secular world. This is an evangelistic and discipling ministry seeking to bring salvation and maturity in Jesus Christ, by lifting Him up that He might draw all people unto Himself.
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of this ministry is to provide biblical and scientific seminars in churches and public forums, i.e. universities, radio and TV broadcasts, etc.; to provide a resource center for information distribution, education, consulting, missionary evangelism and discipleship concerning the truths of biblical foundations, especially Biblical Scientific Creationism; to be a part of the revitalization of classical Christian intellectual activity for the preservation, promotion and propagation of a Christian Biblical World View.
Secular presentations will also be made to promote intellectual honesty, circumspect views and critical thinking concerning the question of origins.
Types of Programs
- Home Schools
- Universities Series
- Colleges and Schools
Partial Listing of Sermons and Seminar Topics with Descriptions
The contrast of two worldviews, the relevance of creation.
The dinosaurs, the Bible and the fossil record.
- It's A Young World After All
Scientific evidences for a young earth/universe.
- The Waters Cleaved
A 3-D globe shows ample evidence for Noah's flood.
- Mt. St. Helens
Catastrophe produces the appearance of great age.
- The Ark of Noah
An in-depth look at the physical/spiritual aspects of Noah's Ark.
- "The Road to Man"?
No evidence exists to support the evolution of Man.
- Mysteries of ancient civilizations
From time immemorial Earth has been a home for advanced civilizations
- Natural Selection - Really?
Is Natural Selection a proof for evolution or creation?
- Survival of the Fittest - Really?
Is Survival of the Fittest a proof for evolution or creation?
- What is Really in the Ground?
What is really in the ground versus what evolutionists claim?
- Great Questions in Genesis
Answers for many of the troubling questions from Genesis 1-11.
- Light from Distant Galaxies
How can we see light and the Universe only be 6,000 years old?
- The Origin of the "Races"
Human history, the Tower of Babel and the "Races".
- Job, a Book of Science
An overview of one of the greatest books of science ever written.
- Do Sharp Teeth and Sharp Claws a Meat Eater Make?
Dinosaurs were vegetarians; many vegetarians have sharp teeth and claws.
- 9 "Proofs" for Evolution Pt. 1
The First Four: Why they are all false.
- 9 "Proofs" for Evolution Pt. 2
Second Five: Why they are all false.
- Intellectual Honesty
The Two Model approach to teaching Origins, real education for the real World.
- Creation Evangelism
From Creation to Christ, Romans 1 and Acts 17.
- Origin of Life
Is chemical evolution even possible in nature?
- Creation in the Psalms
Great creation verses contained in the Book of Psalms.
- Genetics and Homology
Common Ancestor or Common Designer?
- Dr. Ernst Haeckel
What is the truth about the "discoveries" of Dr. Ernst Haeckel?
- Why I Believe in a Young Creation
Additional scientific evidence supports a young earth/universe.
- The Fallacy of the Carbon-14 Dating Technique
The Carbon 14 dating technique does not work.
- The Obvious Design of Living Organisms
The complex design of molecular machines is a proof for creation.
- The Galaxy and Universe - Were Created
The heavens declare the glory of God.
- The Solar System - Was Created
Presenting evidence that the solar system was created recently.
- Potassium/Argon and Uranium/Lead - Proof for Creation
These dating technologies do not work - ever!
- Dinosaurs and People DID Live Together!
The Evidence From Literature and Artifacts Proving That People and Dinosaurs DID Live Together.
- The "Gap Theory" is Not True!
The Gap Theory and All Old Earth Views Are Not True.
- MS in Nuclear Engineering, Obninsk Institute of Nuclear Power Engineering, Science Faculty, 1999.
- Christian Missionary to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2000-2003.
- Nuclear Engineer at the Obninsk Institute for Physics and Power Engineering (State Research Center of Russia), 2003.
- Software developer at the Obninsk Research and Production Enterprise "Technologiya" (State Research Center of Russia), 2004. Head of a software development group, 2005-2006.
- Dr. Grady McMurtry's Russian language interpreter, assistant and missionary colleague, 2004-present.
- MA in Practical Theology and Ministry with Mission and Intercultural Studies Concentration, TCM International Institute, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2018.
- DD, Honoris Causa, The National Clergy Council, Washington, DC, 2022